23/05/2010

Japandroids Review + A Birthday Mix

This week saw the end of a lengthy live music drought with Japandroids playing the Harley and the brilliant Holy Fuck gracing the Deaf Institute. Having to churn out 14000 words for my degree in the last few weeks seems to have dented my ability to write anything vaguely creative, but you can read my review of the Japandroids gig over at Forge Today.


Japandroids by Paula Goodale

As a little birthday present for a fellow Diplo fan I put together a quick mix which is on mixcloud...

I'll leave you with the video for Holy Fuck's 'Lovely Allen' and an invitation to join a tribute band that definitely isn't just a drunken idea, and will be called something stereotypically British like Bloody Hell or Oh Cripes.



New podcast due sometime this week...

No comments: